Your Support Means
No Coast Film Fest started as a labor of love.
We came together to celebrate film, in all its forms, and to shine a spotlight on the vibrant cinephile culture in the Great Plains region. To that end we've poured our hearts, time, and pockets into the festival, but things like venue rental, prizes, site hosting, marketing, and dozens of other small costs really add up.
We've made it part of our mission to put No Coast on for free each year, to make sure we are as accessible to as many people as possible, so any and all gifts, offers of support, and endorsements are welcome. All proceeds go directly to the festival. We’d also love to talk to you about ways to get involved.
With the support of people like you – who care not only about film, but the people who work tirelessly to bring stories to life – we can continue our mission to connect people through great films, lively conversation, and a shared cultural experience.
If you need a charitable receipt for tax purposes, please donate through the Emporia Community Foundation’s website and select the No Coast Film Fest Fund from the dropdown menu. Thank you!
ONE TIME DONATION
Friend of No Coast50$One Time Donation
- Help us make No Coast Film Fest 2022 a reality!
- Your name on the NCFF Site
- Listed in the NCFF 2022 program
- Tax deductible
Friend of No Coast 210$Every monthRecurring Donation
- Help make No Coast Film Fest an annual event
- Your name on the No Coast website
- Your name in the festival program
- Priority ticketing to community events (e.g. trivia nights)
- Exclusive Friend of the Fest car decal at 6 months
- Exclusive Friend of the Fest t-shirt at 12 months
- Tax deductible
Interested in being a sponsor/donor for the 2023 festival? Contact Us here.
Please review our Delivery and Cancellation policies before checkout.